Trophy not awarded after 24 hours on high-score [Cheeseroller]

josies

Hi everyone! I was lucky enough to get on the high-score list on cheeseroller yesterday around 8:57 am NST. I was ranked #14 at that time (qualifying for a bronze trophy). It's been over 24 hours and I haven't received the trophy yet and I've been bumped down to #16 since then. 

I was wondering if anyone has any suggestions for me or any information about how trophies are awarded (I read that they were awarded every night, but I haven't received anything yet  :sad01_anim:.) Is anyone else having similar issues? 

You are right, trophies should be awarded every night (arround midnight).

I've seen other people complaining about not receiving their trophies as well (on neoboards) ,  I guess you can either wait and hope you still make it tonight or send TNT a ticket.

Hope you can solve your problem.

Ahhh thanks! I was just about to send in a ticket after seeing your message, but I checked my user lookup and the trophy is there now!  :laughingsmiley: It's weird because it's not past midnight.. maybe they're running on a delayed schedule today?  :weird:

I'm not 100% sure on this, but I think they're timing for awarding such things is a bit off. I've noticed stocks are resetting in the afternoon rather then at 11pm ish, and the games room where it used to be at 1:40am that any scores at or after that would not go through unless the game is refreshed. That happened to me in the afternoon one day. That could be why there was a delay with your trophy. If you manage to get on the HS table again for a trophy spot, I'd screenshot it with the clock included as proof, just in case. I'm glad you got your trophy awarded and congrats on qualifying! :D