what's gucci my friends, hello

hayley745

hello! i don't really know what to say here! but hi!

i will use bullet points!

• i'm 23, been playing since i was about 9? on and off i guess
  • i only recently started to "play the game" and i don't really know what i mean by that but i'm trying to get avatars, trophies, etc
  • my nephew is watching garfield right now and it's only just occurring to me that perhaps pet owners shouldn't feed their pets lasagne
  • i'm only just now looking into the altador cup how behind i am 
  • i don't know what else to say but hi it's nice to meet you guys

very eye-catching title 10/10 would read again

Getting back into the game is so overwhelming sometimes! I would pick a very specific goal and work up from there. Do you want to customize? Make big money? Get into battling? The site is so big but I would really recommend concentrating on a few things at a time so you don't get freaked out.

It's definitely not too late to get into AC! There's tons of time to get up to rank 1 and after that you get an avie. 

haha thanks guys you're all awesome

i guess now my focus is on avatars? and like manageable trophies but i've always been so horrible at some of the flash games. key quest and habitarium used to be my jam but they've taken those away  :thumbsdown: still feeling pretty salty about that

and sign me up for the ac avatar oh my goodness. i started the altador plot fivever ago but the water plant causes me endless irritation so who knows when that'll happen

i want to soak in all your wisdom

Welcome back, Hayley :) This site is wonderful and the people here are very helpful. A lot has changed, we will all miss keyquest and habitarium, but there are also some exciting changes and new games to play. Check out goul catchers, I think it's Neopets way of getting with the new technology of iphones and such. There are a few new dailies to check out. Don't be overwhelmed. I think most of us take breaks (I've taken many lol) And most importantly, have fun :D

Omg, I have not heard that saying in so long! Interesting lol. Nice to meet you and good luck "playing the game." I have a ton of experience with "playing the game" so if you ever need any tips on getting trophies/game avatars, let me know!