rainbow fountain-what colour should i choose

gamerquestions

I agree, the Pea Chia is the best one!

What are your neopian goals and interests? If you are an avatar seeker then paint a buzz or your pea chia. Otherwise whatever pet/color you lust after. I morphed a krawk and painted him stealthy.

I personally love the color Island so I would recommend looking at those pets. An Island Ogrin looks nice, it's got a pretty flower in its ears. 

With colors and rarity/value most paintbrushes have decreased in value significantly, so painting a pet isn't as expensive as it use to be. Right now it looks like the most expensive one is stealthy at around 4 million. But I honestly think the most rare colors are the ones that you can't paint/get from a quest such as Robot.

If you're an avatar collector you should probably paint a buzz as a Magical Pea Chia Pop isn't that expensive (~4 mil) whereas the Buzzin' avatar is only attainable via a FFQ. 

Or you could always use this FFQ to achieve a dreamie. It's really up to you.

When I got my first FFQ, I painted my Kau mutant. And the second time I got one, I got a desert Lutari. And I still have one to use, but can't decide what to do with it. Hahaha!

Chocolate pets are always nice so you could go with a nice yummy looking chocolate pet. :)

As others have stated if you collect avatars you can paint a Buzz. I chose to paint one Stealthy and kept it. :)

I'm not an avatar collector. I go with whatever I think looks cute or cool, and it varies from species to species.

For what it's worth, I'd also paint your Ogrin, and I'd choose either custard, elderlyboy, or swamp gas. I usually dislike the elderly pets but the elderlyboy ogrin is prob my #1 pick overall. Very adorable. 

On the other hand - when I got a quest I adopted a cybunny and painted it stealthy. But I only had one pet at the time and she was already great as she was...If you've always wanted to paint one of the pets you already have, though, I'd do that first. Again, obv I am not an avatar collector ;)