I am being logged out while playing dice-a-roo...

LovelyOne

I'm noticing a pattern here, and I was wondering if this was happening to anyone else? Being logged out while in the middle of a game of Dice-a-Roo. It's starting to make me nervous about CG'ers as this is the fourth time it has happened to me while playing this game (it never happens elsewhere or with any other game...just dice-a-roo). Thanks for any help!

I'm noticing a pattern here, and I was wondering if this was happening to anyone else? Being logged out while in the middle of a game of Dice-a-Roo. It's starting to make me nervous about CG'ers as this is the fourth time it has happened to me while playing this game (it never happens elsewhere or with any other game...just dice-a-roo). Thanks for any help!

It happens to me quite often while fighting in the battle dome.  I notice it randomly at other times too, but mostly in the battle dome.  I don't have an answer, but thought I would let you know that I am experiencing the same thing.  I am not up on current lingo, what are CG'ers?  lol

This is definitely not new - it's happened to me from years back. No account compromises, though. If you are concerned, change your password or send in a ticket! I don't have an explanation as to why it happens, either, but it seems to be harmless.

It happens to me quite often while fighting in the battle dome.  I notice it randomly at other times too, but mostly in the battle dome.  I don't have an answer, but thought I would let you know that I am experiencing the same thing.  I am not up on current lingo, what are CG'ers?  lol

You guys have made me feel totally better. I was thinking it was just happening to me as it's just started happening the other day when I started back playing Dice-a-Roo. So far, it hasn't happened to me elsewhere. And cgers are cookie-grabbers. Basically it's when users somehow get ahold of your browser's cookies and gets into your account. I'm not real tech-y so this is the best explanation I have on this phenomena lol. Sorry.

This is definitely not new - it's happened to me from years back. No account compromises, though. If you are concerned, change your password or send in a ticket! I don't have an explanation as to why it happens, either, but it seems to be harmless.

Okay, thank you. I haven't had it happen to me other than when I have been playing Dice-a-Roo so I was freaking out a little bit lol. You guys have both reassured me, so thank you! I think I'll hold off on changing my password since it's apparently not a harmful thing.

You guys have made me feel totally better. I was thinking it was just happening to me as it's just started happening the other day when I started back playing Dice-a-Roo. So far, it hasn't happened to me elsewhere. And cgers are cookie-grabbers. Basically it's when users somehow get ahold of your browser's cookies and gets into your account. I'm not real tech-y so this is the best explanation I have on this phenomena lol. Sorry.

Okay, thank you. I haven't had it happen to me other than when I have been playing Dice-a-Roo so I was freaking out a little bit lol. You guys have both reassured me, so thank you! I think I'll hold off on changing my password since it's apparently not a harmful thing.

Oh ok, I know what cookie grabbers are.  Just couldn't figure out CGers.  LOL.  At first, I was worried about re-signing in when it happened to me because you hear about fake log in sites stealing your password.  So I would pull up the log in page on my own, in another window and compare them, the URL and everything and it looked legit.  Plus, my account hasn't been stolen yet and this has been going on for quite a while now.