"Newbie" to forums

HI, I'm a long time user who recently came out of "retirement". After a couple of years off I got the Neo-bug again. TDN has always been and continues to be a favourite web page of mine. Thanks for the tips & tricks!

Welcome back!!  Absolutely, I know what you mean.  I would be nowhere in neopets without TDN.  I open it in the first, left hand side of my browser then I open neopets.  I go back and forth between TDN dailies page and neopets.  Once i am finished with my dailies, I leave TDN open for the forums, avatars, events, game guides, articles etc.  My first few years of neopets I thought it was cute little kiddie game site, but I thought it was cute and fun, so I played.  I new nothing about TDN, events, or what the avatars were for.  After I found TDN my account soared to incredible heights.  I have lots of avatars, trophies, site thems.  I had no idea what the obelisk was, festival of neggs, advent calendar.  Well, at least I am no longer in the dark.  Better late than never.