Hey all!

Been on a 5 year hiatus, and managed to forget the password and email on my main account... boooo. I've given up on my ticket ever even being looked at, so I'm working on building up my side account. Disappointing, but apparently not unexpected.

Hello and welcome back. I'm so sorry to hear that you lost your account. I hate when that happens, but I'm pretty sure it has happened to a majority of the players. Anyway, people on this forum are really awesome so don't be afraid to ask any questions. Welcome to the TDN family

Don't give up! When I came back after my very, very long hiatus, I started a new account and searched for my original. Unpurged, yay! I submitted a ticket, waited and waited, and finally got a response! While they didn't automatically give me access to my old account, I was given enough clues to remember which old e-mail address I had used to sign up and finally got access! Now my "new" account is a mostly defunct side account and I get to play with my original account and pets :)

Songbirdsara that is so lucky!! I lost an account but I admit I didn't try nearly as hard as you did to get it back. I remember the email address, however it was a hotmail I hadn't used in years so figured there was no going back from that!

I started a new account 3 years ago and I have even more fun playing neopets now than I did the first time around... so hopefully if you don't manage to get it back you'll eventually forget all about it!!

Welcome back to TDN! The very same thing happened to me and I've been rebuilding ever since... Hope that you'll be able to do the same and enjoy what all Neo has to offer. :D

The ticket has been sitting since February, is it normal for them to take so long? Hasn't even been assigned to anyone yet. So frustrating. I know the exact email on the account, but I can't access it. Was able to list about 10 friends, a whole bundle of past passwords, and a few items in the closet.