Krawk Island Support Thread! Yo ho!

Guest JussttBre

Guest JussttBre

So, haven't seen a topic put up for KI yet, so I decided to post one.  :woot:  Woooo! Hope to see a pretty good support group get put together!

I've decided to go all in this year and join K.I.L.L's guild Armada. If you don't know what K.I.L.L is, it's the KI group on the neoboards.

Hopefully we all will have a nice shiny GOLD trophy to take home.

Arrrrrrr!

This is my first year with Krawk Island and I'm expecting big things!

I've been on Neopets for almost ten years but I've only been active for about half of that but I tried to return whenever the AC was on cause I love it. My highest rank is 12 but I hope I can beat that this year inbetween work and studying! Pretty certain I will.

Guest JussttBre

This is my third year with Krawk Island on this account, but I've been with them every year on my old inactive account. I think it's time for us to be victorious again! This year I seriously want to go all out and put a ton of effort into it.

Krawk island for the win :P

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Songbirdsara) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

This my third Altador Cup that I'm playing in, and third cup with Krawk Island. Hopefully, we'll be able to do well this year :3 I didn't meet my personal quota for day one (I was adopting a new dog!), but I'll be playing hopefully quite a bit today.

• 1 month later...