Snowbunny avatar question

suzanoberle

I assume this has been discussed before, but I couldn't find it. Can you use ANY color snowbunny to get the avatar? The plain ones are ~375K NP but the painted ones (snow, plushie) aren't that much higher. If I'm going to keep him on my pet for a year, I'd just as soon have the slightly cuter one.

Thanks!

Yes it can be any colour of Snowbunny for the avatar :) If you're not that interested in having a snowbunny on your pet for a whole year, you can always just borrow a pet from the lending program!

Thanks for the answer. Also, thanks for the suggestion of the lending program. I'll consider it, but I already have 4 pets and am not a premium member. Would I have to send one to the pound to make room? They aren't particularly rare or anything, but I've had them for years and have grown attached to them.

Thanks for the answer. Also, thanks for the suggestion of the lending program. I'll consider it, but I already have 4 pets and am not a premium member. Would I have to send one to the pound to make room? They aren't particularly rare or anything, but I've had them for years and have grown attached to them.

You would have to make room, but it doesn't have to be at the pound. You could transfer a pet to a side account or ask a close Neofriend to take care of them for safe-keeping. In the lending program, you keep the pet only overnight, and you usually have a good idea of when it will be - as long as the chains don't get held up or slowed down by any users. So, you wouldn't have to be without your pet for long. But if you put your pet in the pound, they'd probably get snatched up.

You would have to make room, but it doesn't have to be at the pound. You could transfer a pet to a side account or ask a close Neofriend to take care of them for safe-keeping. In the lending program, you keep the pet only overnight, and you usually have a good idea of when it will be - as long as the chains don't get held up or slowed down by any users. So, you wouldn't have to be without your pet for long. But if you put your pet in the pound, they'd probably get snatched up.

I've never had a side account (4 pets was enough to keep me plenty busy, thank you! ha ha) but maybe I should seriously consider setting one up. The lending program is a great idea, and I've been doing everything the "hard" way up until now. Some of the more expensive avatars require items (such as MSPP TCG) that are probably out of reach without lending. Thanks for the advice!