Forgot Birthday

Lady Lyuba

You can request a password reset if you still have access to the e-mail associated with the account.

So how does that work? I have an account I haven't been in since 2009, or at least that the last neolodge email I have. I know the correct password but not the birthday. I don't remember much about the account, thought I obviously didn't use my birthday either I thought sides were against the rules or maybe mistyped. How does resetting my password help if I dont know the Bday?

I vaguely remember this being a problem but somehow i was able to log in?

So how does that work? I have an account I haven't been in since 2009, or at least that the last neolodge email I have. I know the correct password but not the birthday. I don't remember much about the account, thought I obviously didn't use my birthday either I thought sides were against the rules or maybe mistyped. How does resetting my password help if I dont know the Bday?

I vaguely remember this being a problem but somehow i was able to log in?

I totally meant that they could request their birthday not the password. geez im such a loser. sorry i should be asleep right now.

FAQs

Neopets > Account Inquiries > Birthday Issues >

Help! I don’t remember the birth date on my account!

If you have not logged into your account for several months you may be prompted to enter your birthday when you attempt to log in. This is an extra layer of security to keep your account and pets safe!

If you did not enter your own birthday you may have used the birthday of a parent or sibling or even an important date in your life. If you cannot remember what date you may have entered, please contact us by clicking the "Request Support" tab above and creating a ticket.

Please remember that you will need to be able to provide enough information to verify that you are the owner of the account before we can release any information to you! This includes the email address that was used to create the account.

------

I could have sworn there was another way to request your birthday sent to your email or something where it didn't require a ticket being sent in but I must be mistaken.

This is a problem for a lot of people and I really wish they would remove the whole birthday requirement because I have an old account that I know the password too but the birthday is keeping me from getting in. And I KNOW that I used some random birthday by clicking random dates because I was cautious about people on the internet knowing my real birthday.

As per the original question by Lady Lyuba, I think your best bet is to send in a ticket. Which unfortunately can take forever for the TNT staff to reply to. I have read on the boards where it has taken some people years but maybe, just maybe you could be a lucky bet. Also, people say to e-mail the customer service or send them a message on facebook and it will sometimes "bump" your ticket to importance. Of course, a lot goes into actually verifying your account but if you can possibly remember some neofriends, sdb items, previous passwords, specific achievements like "i bought a faerie paint brush and painted thenameofmypet with it in July of 2008" or something then they will probably tell you your birthday. i know TDN has a page about recovering accounts but I cannot for the life of me find the link right now.