Map is appearing at the wrong place

HomuraAkemiTheHero

I'm not sure if this is happening to everyone or what but when I started playing Neopets last night the world map and maps for all the towns are appearing above the ads at the top of the screen and toolbar and still does today.Is this due to the site still being slightly buggy?

I'm not sure if this is happening to everyone or what but when I started playing Neopets last night the world map and maps for all the towns are appearing above the ads at the top of the screen and toolbar and still does today.Is this due to the site still being slightly buggy?

It is not happening to me/my computer. I know this is a generic response, but have you tried clearing your cache and history?

It is not happening to me/my computer. I know this is a generic response, but have you tried clearing your cache and history?

The generic response is fine, I tried clearing the cache and history but it didn't solve anything. It may be because of the computer I'm using's age of 5 to 7 years old although it's worked with Neopets just fine before so i'm not too sure.

Have you tried it with a different web browser? The Neopets map is Adobe Flash based. I know there was an update a few weeks ago. Maybe see if it (Flash) needs updating and, if so, update it?

I'm using Google Chrome and Adobe Flash updates its'self automatically and the same problem happened when I tried Internet Explorer which also had an up to date flash player. Thanks for the help though I think i found what was causing it. I installed Ad Block Plus onto Google Chrome and turned it on and the map went back to normal so it was probably the ads.

Ok. I'm just glad to hear that Neopets is appearing normal for you, now.

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Ruto).

The original topic has been answered.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Ruto if you have any questions regarding this action.