going to the academy

charelan

I recently got a 2nd and 3rd pet. Before I knew you could use dubloons to increase stats my pet's level was too high to use them (I play Deadly Dice often!). So now I've tried to increase my new pets' levels at the Academy. It's been 4 hours and I did 1 course each so I owe a dubloon each. I have a 2 dubloon coin and a twenty dubloon coin.

I keep trying to press 'pay' on the status page and nothing happens. Is this because I specifically have to use 2 1 dubloon coins rather than 1 2? Or is there something wrong with it right now?

You have to use specific coins. So if it asks for two dubloons, it needs to be a two dubloon coin. Same as if it asks for one dubloon, it has to be a one dubloon coin. However there is a machine on Krawk Island that you can take 2, 1 dubloon coins and combine them to make a 2 dubloon coin, if you don't have any 2 dubloon coins. Does that make sense?

Yeah, I was upset when I combined all of my dubloons and found out that Krawk Island didn't give change. Long long time ago <.< Still upset over it though *pouts*

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Ruto).

The original topic has been answered.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Ruto if you have any questions regarding this action.