Lurker No Longer

Hi, everyone! I finally decided to make an actual account instead of lurking, though I think I will mostly continue to lurk anyway. :whistle:

My name is Jill, I'm 21, and I've been playing Neo for approximately 11 years, although my current account is only 9.5 yrs old. I'd been on hiatus for most of my college degree, but now that I'm back on my parent's couch I have a lot of spare time. Yay Neopets for distracting me from my unemployment! I'd refer you to my Neopets profile if the current glitch wasn't happening, but... *shrugs*.

Gosh, I really don't know what else to say about myself here, so I think I'll leave it at that? I'm sure you can ask questions if I didn't share enough :)

Hey there Jill! I'm Oravay, welcome to the forums! :)

I'm fairly new myself, and have been inactive here for a few weeks because of some not so nice, unpleasant things that happened but I'm getting back to lurk and participate in the forum customization contest every once in a while :D

And what comes to the userlookups, I remember reading somewhere that they were taken down on purpose to reduce the lag or something like that..

Hi Jill!! Also 21, also have been playing for round 11 years, and also currently back to bumming it on my parents couch after college. haha (well I'm taking on another degree right now so I'm actually not finished). The profile glitch is rather bothersome isn't it. Usually here I would say something to the affect of "wow, impressive avatar count" or "great customiations!" but I'll just leave it as a nice to meet you :) I look forward to chatting with you.

I have also been around, off and on, since 2004. I made a serious recommitment to neopets in Dec. I'm going through some stuff right now and have a lot of down time. Ive used this site for years but too have lurked. This thread prompted creating a TDN account. thanks Jill.

Remember when our board fonts had shadows and glowed?!

Hey there Jill! I'm Oravay, welcome to the forums! :)

I'm fairly new myself, and have been inactive here for a few weeks because of some not so nice, unpleasant things that happened but I'm getting back to lurk and participate in the forum customization contest every once in a while :D

And what comes to the userlookups, I remember reading somewhere that they were taken down on purpose to reduce the lag or something like that..

Thanks, Oravay! Nice to meet you :) If taking down the user lookups is why the lag has stopped, I suppose I'll have to stop complaining about it...

Hi Jill!! Also 21, also have been playing for round 11 years, and also currently back to bumming it on my parents couch after college. haha (well I'm taking on another degree right now so I'm actually not finished). The profile glitch is rather bothersome isn't it. Usually here I would say something to the affect of "wow, impressive avatar count" or "great customiations!" but I'll just leave it as a nice to meet you :) I look forward to chatting with you.

Hi, Shelley! So glad to hear I am not the only one. I'm not technically finished either, as I'll be doing a Master's program and then hopefully a PhD, but I totally messed up my deadlines and as a consequence have a year to kill. <_< It's nice to meet you as well :)

I have also been around, off and on, since 2004. I made a serious recommitment to neopets in Dec. I'm going through some stuff right now and have a lot of down time. Ive used this site for years but too have lurked. This thread prompted creating a TDN account. thanks Jill.

Remember when our board fonts had shadows and glowed?!

Oh, do I ever! It seemed so exciting then, too, never mind that it was impossible to read. :laughingsmiley: Glad I could prompt someone else to stop lurking :)