Space Faerie Scratchcard

tk421beth

Hey there!

I'm a premium member and I did not receive my Space Faerie Scratchcard today. :sad02:

(We get one every Friday)

Has any other premium member had this problem today?

I got my scratchcard last Friday...

Thank you!

Confirmed I also did not get it and because of my mental issues I thought I had disassociated again or something. lol that was fun.

I coulda sworn it was simply an automated thing that wouldn't be effected by other things but then I remembered the Altador prizes are wonky too. Hah.

Well, it's nothing too important.

I still have not received mine as well. Hopefully, they will make it up to us. I like the extra money I get with it.

I finally got mine last night - won some neopoints. :)

Oh, Wow! I checked and I just got mine too. I won 3,073 np!

Slightly OT but something to think about. If you do skirmish battles and are premium save your scratchcards up for a long time until you have like 12+ and then when you when a skirmish battle choose the one for the scratchcards. You get a ton more NP out of them that way.

The problem is picking the right team and you might end up waiting month for them to match up. :( And I get impatient lol

Anyways, my card also appeared which is nice. But no NP this time.

Yeah sometimes you have to wait a long time but I figure if you don't pick the right team then you just have a couple more cards to scratch when you do pick the right team!