And you are?

Buffy

Hey, 'sup.

I'm actually a returning member here, I have an account from, I don't know, like five years ago but the password email never showed up. I would have tried harder to figure that out, but I hated the name anyway and if memory serves there is like a 500 post name changing policy which that account was NOWHERE near. So hope we're cool here.

Anyway I'm 28, a graphic design student and a supernatural genre junkie (not to be confused with the actual show by the name of Supernatural, though I've watched up to season 3 and it's pretty cool so far'). I like to read and write though I'm kinda ADD with the whole writing thing. I try.

This is my eighth year on Neopets, I made my account on September 23, 2006, so I'm a veteran, been there since before the design change which I was not a fan of so my activity kinda reduced since then but I always think to log in at some point just to keep my account from being purged. I like what I've got going on it.

Yup.

Hey Kodyakwolf,

Yeah I've been really lucky myself; an account is supposed to become subject to purging after two years of inactivity but I've gone at least three without logging in multiple times and my account is still around. I've also never had to deal with hackings or wrongful freezings and during my time as an active participant in the help boards I'd read A CRAP LOAD of stories. At one point several years ago I was actually convinced to start using passwords consisting of a jumble of letters and numbers that come out of my pencil at random.

Hi there!

I'm a returner as well, but unfortunately I wasn't so lucky and my account was purged.

I'm also becoming a fan of the show Supernatural, although I'm all the way to season 6. You're in for a fun ride (in a '67 Impala)!

HEY welcome back!

Even tho you are probably familiar...

Please be sure to check out the following threads before making a new one:

Known Issues Affecting Neopets
Official Neopets down/having issues board

Faerie Quest Help

If something isn't listed here, you can use the search forum function to prevent duplicate threads from happening. If you still don't find what you need after searching and reading thru those threads then don't hesitate to ask!

Hi there!

I'm a returner as well, but unfortunately I wasn't so lucky and my account was purged.

I'm also becoming a fan of the show Supernatural, although I'm all the way to season 6. You're in for a fun ride (in a '67 Impala)!

I've heard bits and pieces of what's to come in later seasons, it certainly sounds like things get crazy.

Sorry your account was purged, that sucks. Hopefully, it wasn't too accomplished an account. If that happened to me I'm not sure I'd be able to bring myself to start over. So I commend you for that.

HEY welcome back!

Even tho you are probably familiar...

Please be sure to check out the following threads before making a new one:

Known Issues Affecting Neopets

Official Neopets down/having issues board

Faerie Quest Help

If something isn't listed here, you can use the search forum function to prevent duplicate threads from happening. If you still don't find what you need after searching and reading thru those threads then don't hesitate to ask!

Thanks for the heads up, not to worry I always check for already existing appropriate threads before creating my own.