Profiting from Neopets glitch?

jcwise89

I just answered the daily puzzle, and my computer didn't put my answer through, so I clicked "submit" again. I went to my items, and I got 2 Mynci super balls, but only got one set of the neopoints (I think). I want to sell the Mynci balls but I don't want to be frozen for cheating. What should I do? Donate/discard the extra one? Just throw the extra one in my SBD for awhile?

If that happened to me I'd not be worried, it's not a valuable item, and I really really doubt that there's anything on the TNT end of things that shows you got two.

If that happened to me I'd not be worried, it's not a valuable item, and I really really doubt that there's anything on the TNT end of things that shows you got two.

But you'll never know. Next thing tomorrow your account could be frozen for abusing a glitch.

Aren't freezings like that been going around for a while now? Atleast what I've been seeing on the boards.

Yep, it's true that you never know. Maybe a little part of me just likes living dangerously >< But yeah, mustn't forget how freeze-happy TNT can be. For a relatively worthless item like that maybe just discard it.

Thanks guys, you're totally right. Definitely not worth risking it. I discarded it. I'm also going to donate 404 NPs since I'm not 100% sure if it gave me 2 helpings of NPs or not (at first I thought my NPs out had only increased by 400 but I don't remember for sure what I was up to when I did the daily puzzle...better safe than sorry)

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie).
The original topic is now answered and will be closed.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.
Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Spritzie if you have any questions regarding this action.