Hey all! So when I went home on vacation to visit my family I unfortunately left my laptop their. I believe if was starting on December 21st until now I have not been able to get on a computer and do any neopet related things. (Just got a new laptop)

So is there anything super important that I missed? (Besides the last few days of the advent calendar. SUPER bummed about that!) How's the lag been lately? Has TNT resolved that? I heard there was a lot of down time for neopets due to maintenance in January. Thanks for all the updates guys :D

sorry you missed out on the laaaaag. i actually didnt bother finishing bd fights yesterday.. the only reason i made an effort today is because i got into some contest on neopets again.

anyway, sounds like you missed most of charity corner, the neopets xmas event.

you missed some site downtime, yes, but the lag has been pretty much constant.

there is a new paint brush- polka dot.

and there is a new petpet, some goat looking thing,

and a new petpet paint brush, its a valentines pb! all the vday petpets are pink and gorgeous!

LOL

Only Lenny's can be painted polka dot as of now despite the fact that two pet days have passed since the release of it (on Lenny day).

If you decide to take home a Muyang, you might want to get a Petpet Paint Brush too! Muyang can be painted in Fire, Eventide, Snow, and Stealthy at the Petpet Puddle.

^^ Looks like a goat with clothes on and is really only cute in Fire or Eventide and I typically don't like any of those colors but apparently things change. Still probably won't go out of my way for one.

Happy Valentine's Day! You can now paint your Noil, Cirrus, Oscillabot, or Rock in a new Valentine colour at the Petpet Puddle.

^^ Cirrus is the only one that I like and as far as I can tell, there are none available yet. However, the PB is going for 1.5 mil on the TP right now if you HAVE to have one of those pets (I'd consider that extremely reasonable for it being released a week ago).

Basically everything you missed that you didn't already know you missed happened in the last week and it's still on the NF page for you to read about.

No new plots... we did get avatars for lotto, beauty contest and something else but they are all super glitched right now so even if you win you most likely won't get the avatar for them. Stinks.

OHHHH! And if you're big into the NC cookies , TNT has apparently decided to starve us of them. In the last four weeks they've stocked once (that I could tell) and I only managed to snag 1 of 2 of the last training cookies the other day and before that I got 2 of the training and 2 of the faerie cookies before they've poofed - I didn't see any FQ cookies the other day but they might have been bought up before I could put any in my cart. :( But yeah it's like a cookie drought FYI.

Another issue I've noticed lately is not being able to unequip battledome weapons. So if you're going to equip something, make sure you really want it for that pet for the foreseeable future. I think it's been at least a few weeks since this started.

Also, don't move too much NP in and out of the bank or your shop in one transaction. People have been reporting NP disappearing that way. Those are the two warnings I can think of right now.

Another issue I've noticed lately is not being able to unequip battledome weapons. So if you're going to equip something, make sure you really want it for that pet for the foreseeable future. I think it's been at least a few weeks since this started.

Also, don't move too much NP in and out of the bank or your shop in one transaction. People have been reporting NP disappearing that way. Those are the two warnings I can think of right now.

There is a work around for the unequip bug - transfer to an aged side, then reject the pet. It does cost you a transfer though.

The bank glitch has been fixed for about a week now I think? It's definitely fixed. I did a deposit of 1 mil and have taken out several hundred thousand neopoints in one transaction and have had no problems. But if you do experience it, TNT has said it would credit the NP where before they weren't doing it (I guess they weren't sure if it was a glitch/bug or if people were being dishonest).

• 1 month later...

OH MY WORD! If I lost neopoints I'd be ticked! I work hard to get those! lol

Thanks everyone!