NC Mall and Side Accounts - help appreciated

spotify95

Hello,

Going back to my previous discussions on here, I have 300 NC on my side account (given to me via the lag prizes) and 150 NC from when I created the account. This makes a total of 450 NC available on my side account.

Looking on the New Features link today here: http://www.neopets.com/nf.phtml reveals that a new Gift Box Mystery Capsule has been released. This have gift boxes inside, according to this quote:

A colourful surprise awaits with the all-new Cheerful Circles Gift Box Mystery Capsule! What can be more fun than all the colours? Gift Boxes of course! Available at the NC Mall!

Correct me if I am wrong, but I take it that gift boxes are the only way of transferring NC items across from one account (i.e. the side) to another account (i.e. the main), is this correct?

My main question is this: Since my side account has more NC on it than my main account does, am I allowed to buy any NC items on my side account? More to the point, am I allowed to buy the Gift Capsule thingy for 200 NC, and a Key Quest token for 250 NC (total = 450 NC, the amount of NC I have on my side) on my side account, and then use the gift box to transfer the Key Quest token across to my main account, so I can use it when Key Quest gets released back onto the site?

I just wanted to post this here, so if it is against the rules, I am aware so I don't get my accounts (main and side) banned.

Spotify95

Yep you're allowed to spend the NC you've been awarded on your sides however you want and you could definitely open a GBC to send those items back to your main :)

Yes, this is perfectly fine. NC items can be bought on side accounts, regardless of the amount of NC you have on your main. Have fun! :)

eta: oops, Brianna ninja'd me :D

Brilliant, thanks for the information! :) Keyquest isn't back yet but it will be soon so I will now be able to use the free NC I was given to finally purchase a Pink Chomby token. Thanks for your help! :)

Better do it now before they sell out... :D

Edit: Bought the gift box capsule, and received a 150NC item and 2 gift boxes. Will buy a Pink Chomby (Keyquest token) when Keyquest is confirmed to be back. :) Thanks for your help!

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Ruto).

The original topic has been answered.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Ruto if you have any questions regarding this action.