Another new face

Oravay

Heya! I'm Oravay or Ora, whatever you like to call me. I'm 22 year old girl from Finland and I've been playing Neopets for... well, forever.

I've been using TDN for long time but I decided to join in to the forums as well, and maybe get some new friends.

Basically my only friends are my 3 rats and my boyfriend :laughingsmiley: I'm pretty shy and quiet.

Let's just hope this doesn't end up as my fist and last post here .

Yeah, I think that's about it. Sorry for possible mistakes in my english. ^_^

Hi Ora! It's nice to meet you. I'm Vanessa. I must agree with kodylaurentia, the people here are extremely friendly. Welcome to the group. I sorta did the same thing you did,btw. I crept around for a long while before finally taking the plunge. :P :)

Thank you kodylaurentia & muertadivina! Nice to know I might have a chance here :laughingsmiley:

I live in southern Finland Marae, thank you! :)

Well, as it turns out that wasn't my last post, Shelley :woot:

Yeah, I've had rats for almost 5 years now and I don't even consider getting anything else, ever!

Thank you kodylaurentia & muertadivina! Nice to know I might have a chance here :laughingsmiley:

I live in southern Finland Marae, thank you! :)

Well, as it turns out that wasn't my last post, Shelley :woot:

Yeah, I've had rats for almost 5 years now and I don't even consider getting anything else, ever!

Ah, okay. And I love rats, one of my best friends had them for a while, and they were so cute.

By the way, am I seeing things or is your profile pic actually Castiel/Misha Collins. :nerd:

Ah, okay. And I love rats, one of my best friends had them for a while, and they were so cute.

By the way, am I seeing things or is your profile pic actually Castiel/Misha Collins. :nerd:

Yup, It's Misha. I just had a dream last night where he was making me a pizza. :laughingsmiley:

Thanks Jaavje! Nice to meet you too! They're called Loki, Ares & Sirius :)

And thanks again :) Mutant Draik has always been my ultimate dream. Oh god that happiness when I received my 2nd Fountain Faerie Quest! Now I'm only waiting for Mara zap for my grarrl.

Bagnory is also very adorable c:

Thanks Jaavje! Nice to meet you too! They're called Loki, Ares & Sirius :)

And thanks again :) Mutant Draik has always been my ultimate dream. Oh god that happiness when I received my 2nd Fountain Faerie Quest! Now I'm only waiting for Mara zap for my grarrl.

Bagnory is also very adorable c:

Nice names :).

I just looked him up and a Maraquan Grarrl is a very nice choice! Good luck with your zaps.

Thank you!

That sounds like a really good dream :)

And I really like your rat's names :D I have a feeling we're kind of in the same fandoms, hehe. :D

It sure was!

Thank you! So you also enjoy Supernatural? I only started watching it about a month ago and went through all seasons in a few weeks :laughingsmiley:

Nice names :).

I just looked him up and a Maraquan Grarrl is a very nice choice! Good luck with your zaps.

Thank you!

Thank you and thank you! :)

It sure was!

Thank you! So you also enjoy Supernatural? I only started watching it about a month ago and went through all seasons in a few weeks :laughingsmiley:

Yeah, although I'm about ten episodes behind. I'm really busy with school so tv shows are suffering :'(

Also Marvel and Harry Potter :D

Yeah, although I'm about ten episodes behind. I'm really busy with school so tv shows are suffering :'(

Also Marvel and Harry Potter :D

wish I had episodes to watch. I hate waiting for the next episode. :D

Oh yeah, Marvel. I have a little collection of all things marvel, from kids pop-up books to comics & movies.

Mostly Spiderman though, can't find much else here in Finland. At least not from second hand shops where I go with my little monies :D

I liked Harry potter movies, but that's about it. :D

wish I had episodes to watch. I hate waiting for the next episode. :D

Oh yeah, Marvel. I have a little collection of all things marvel, from kids pop-up books to comics & movies.

Mostly Spiderman though, can't find much else here in Finland. At least not from second hand shops where I go with my little monies :D

I liked Harry potter movies, but that's about it. :D

Well, you have more Marvel stuff than I do, you can't get a lot of comic stuff in Holland :'(