Hello :)

snm08

Hi everyone!

I just joined the TDN forums. Thought I would post here to say hi and introduce myself :)

My name is Suz. My username on Neo is snm08.

Things I like to do on Neo...

*Chat in Charter

*Collect stamps

*Work on my shop (I'm apart of Aisles Mall)

*Read books and feed Gourmets to my very spoiled pet, Sirromennazus

*Enter the Caption Contest

*Enter Poetry (though, I've been slacking on this lately...)
*Chase after avatars and trophies

I'm sure there's stuff I've left out. I'm a Neo junkie :D

I'm looking forward to getting to know others here :) Nice to be able to chat on a Neo fan site!

Hi Suz! Nice to meet you! I'm sure I've seen you on the Avatar and sometimes art boards too when you're participating in CC ^o^ I think everyone's a neoaddict here, no shame, no shame at all.

Speaking of stuff you're into; I'd sure love to try submitting a poem or two to the poetry contest sometime. Maybe you'd have good tips for that. In return, if I can ever help with BC and AG trivia I'd be delighted to 8D

lol, Hi Jenks! :)

Kawaiicurls, nice to meet you, too :) Oh for poetry, look at the calendar for upcoming holidays. I submitted poems quite a few times at random days and never got in, but when I submit for a holiday (like a pet day, or even a real holiday like Valentine's Day) there's just a better chance of getting in so it seems. Some of my other friends that have had poetry published speak for this as well. As for BC and AG stuff... well, I've been in the BC twice and the AG once. Not as good at art... I'll just stick to creative writing, lol.

Hi Suz! You have an impressive avatar collection! All I wish is to get to 300..I can't imagine going beyond (especially with my game skills lol). I also really like the customization on your draik

I should get on writing more poems, it's fun and I've gotten some decent prizes too!

welcome to the forums :)

Hi Shelley :) Thank you, I love customizing my pets :D Wow... your UL is amazing! You're a great artist!

I love how you can "like" comments here. I can't tell you how many times I've wanted to do that on the Neoboards, lol

Hi Shelley :) Thank you, I love customizing my pets :D Wow... your UL is amazing! You're a great artist!

I love how you can "like" comments here. I can't tell you how many times I've wanted to do that on the Neoboards, lol

aw thanks, I appreciate it ^^ Also if you're ever up for it, there's a customization contest here on the forums you can feel free to join in on *pokes banner in signature*

I also really enjoy the "like" feature xD

Thanks so much! I'm actually in the Caption Contest currently. Have barely been able to even vote for myself this weekend though, lol. Horrid mess of a lag! http://www.neopets.com/games/caption_browse.phtmlLink if you do have the time to spare any votes before Tuesday afternoon. Sure hope that when the site comes back up, we're back to being lag-free :)