Backgrounds Available for One Day Only!

The final day of the Background sale brings us two new delightful backgrounds. As with the others they to will be retiring at 11:59:59 PM NST tonight! Time is rapidly running out for these backgrounds and the rest of the sale. Hurry on over to the NC Mall and pick them up before they're gone.

mall_bg_cherryblossomnp.gif mall_bg_forestgateway.gif

Click the above images for more information!

Note: At the time of posting the NC Mall appears to be down.

kougra_grey_sit.gif

That Cherry Blossom Background is my favorite one to be added this weekend. If only I had the extra NC to purchase it. I've decided to save my current amount for the Festival of Neggs.

If you're wanting to buy any of these backgrounds and cannot access the mall before they retire, I'd probably submit a ticket to TNT. Kind of unfortunate timing with the sale happening while the site is glitching majorly. :)

TNT will most probably extend the day before it retires to make up for the glitch as they had always done before. :)

Love the Cherry Blossom Background. I bought 4. haha

TNT will most probably extend the day before it retires to make up for the glitch as they had always done before. :)

Love the Cherry Blossom Background. I bought 4. haha

They most likely will as the mall has been down for almost the entire day. As far as I've noticed anyways. *fingers crossed*

Gosh, that pink background is so pretty! I'm afraid of purchasing anything in the NC Mall right now because I might encounter glitching. :/

I know I want it too but I need to save my NC.

The NC mall seems to be working now for anyone who still needs to buy the backgrounds. I just bought 4 different backgrounds that were on sale. There doesn't seem to be too much lag for it right now either.