I'm now in debt

Debtcollector

http://imgur.com/eRNRGBw

So yeah I owe neopets money. How did this happen to the DebtCollector you might ask? Pretty ironic huh? I would guess because of the lag and I was playing baggatelle I knew I should have never trusted that man... He swindled me and made me owe the bank money. Lesson of the day never trust the Baggatelle man. He even tells me the game is rigged. But I don't listen.. =(

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Ruto) because of a violation of the forum rules.

There is already a thread regarding current issues with Neopets here.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Ruto if you have any questions regarding this action.

Don't you just hate when that happens? That's happened to me quite a few times, but at least it's not a huge amount of NP to be in the negatives! Btw, is that the Habitarium site theme? Me gusta! I have it too, but I never really used it... or any of my site themes except the Altadorian Constellation one, that is. :P

Yeah it's the Habitarium site theme, thought I should use it. Never knew about site themes until I got rewarded one.. I might change it but it's pretty cool, it's a background/header that is better than the default... and I guess brightens your experience of not seeing the same old boring neopet default theme..