What do I do?

rissachu

So, I got a wonderclaw widget from the upcycle cookie and I bought a large tier upgrade. I got my two items and then wonderclaw froze and told me to refresh the page. I did so. Then I was awarded the ombre jacket and wig. I go to my inventory and I have two jackets, the wig, and the contacts! What should I do? Will I be frozen for this for cheating somehow? I didn't actually do anything wrong and I would hate to lose my account over it. Should I submit a ticket and tell them?

It's probably part of the bug where everything is glitched (NP, item delays, ect). What I would do is wait it out. Give the servers time to catch up. If the extra items aren't gone in 24-48 hours send in a ticket and see if it possibly awarded you those as a bonus. I've gotten a bonus before and it was an additional item but I've never received two or multiples of the same item in the same transaction (I've gotten doubles when I used two separate widgets). Also be sure to double check that it didn't use two widgets because then you earned those items!

If it helps, I played the wonderclaw had to refresh 3 times and in the end it switched the pods I actually got and didn't let me use my tier upgrade at all. :/ I didn't do anything about the pod switch because I don't remember which color goes for what tier AND I had the upgrade that it didn't allow me to use. But it was still two and two so I just shrug it off. I like the skeletal machine. I will be super bummed when it goes away even though I've almost got all of the items.