New to the forums!

tinytamarin

Hello, everyone! I've been a long-time lurker of TDN and figured it was about time to join the awesome forums!

I played Neopets a lot when I was in middle school, fell out of it for a long while. Joined back up with a new account a few months ago (forgot all my old info... drat!) and have been obsessed ever since. Most of my time on Neopets these days is just doing my dailies and getting some fun RPing done. Will get back into gaming once the site gets running a bit more smoothly - gotta save up for some PBs and customizations!

So there's my introduction! Can't wait to meet some awesome people on here!

Howdy doodles! Rather familiar the middle school bit. I started my current account when i started high school in like 2003. But had an account from 1999-2000. Then it was 'uncool' when I hit 6th grade or so then I stopped.

Welcome. If you have any questions feel free about asking!

Yeah, definitely went through the whole 'too cool for silly Neopets' bit after middle school. I think I popped on once or twice in college just to see if the place still existed. Then a few months ago I saw an article about "Things I Learned from Neopets", decided all of the things were true and that I needed to try it again. Just to see. And then I kept coming back... every... single...day. I've told a couple of my co-workers about my silly addiction and they just laugh at me, but in an endearing sort of way (or so I tell myself). I'm an adult and make super great adult decisions! =P