Use of VPNs with Neopets

SidtheSnail

Only insofar as if you then play extensively outside of using it. If it's an accident, there's no real issue.

Kinda like if you are on neopets on the same account with multiple computers. So long as there's no thought about whether you're actually in control of the account, it shouldn't be an issue.

(If you mean virtual private network anyways).

I wouldn't say against the rules, no. In fact, I'm not even sure Neopets themselves are able to detect if you're using a VPN (they'd have little reason to).

Yeah, like I said that could potentially be an issue as it ends up becoming a question of 'is this person actually in control of their account or is someone else connecting to it too?' But it isn't illegal or against any real rules. You just could run into issues where account ownership is concerned. But I'm not TNT so if it worries you enough you could put in a ticket then wait for like six months. :P

Never had any issues with it, as I mention in chat.

I basically go on a different computer that has Hola enabled, just to customize my pets, then hop right back on to the other computer with my Canadian IP minutes later.