should have done this a long time ago :)

Hi there everyone! Tasha here, been playing neopets since, well, it began! Lost my first account but have had my 'new one' for almost ten years. I am trying to up my avatar count as ive gotten as far as i can on my own, so i decided i had better get on here and get my name out there! SOOOOO here i am!

*nervously scoots back on seat*

Uh... I can see you quite fine from here, thank you very much... :mellow:

Ha! :laughingsmiley: Welcome to the forums. I just had some funny imagery in my head when you said that last bit. When you said "SOOOOO here i am!", I had the mental image of someone in a gaudy outfit presenting himself in a cheesy way. I'm not familiar with your personality, so I can't tell if you were being joking or not. Well, way for me to get a couple laughs by hurting someone's feelings...

I personally haven't used the forum to help myself get avatars, as if I was interested in only that, I would use TDN guide and skip the forums altogether. Do you have some ulterior motive? :shiftyeyes_anim:

Hello Tasha, and welcome xD i used the avatar counter calculator! And it's super easy to use and to get new avvies! :) so i think you'll have some fun(and some new avvies too!) Anyway, welcome to the TDN forum!! :)

if at any moment you have a question or just want to talk you can nm me :)

Hi Tasha and welcome to the forums!

I'm fairly new here too but also not new to Neopets. Like you I joined to up my avvie count and to get to know some other players - I don't have many active neofriends so it's nice to be part of a community that loves the same things I do!

Good luck on your avvie collecting!

Hi Tasha! I also refer to my current account as "new" despite it being like quite a few years old lol. Good luck on your quest for avatars! I feel like I'm so close to my avatar goal, yet so far away at the same time haha. Nice to meet you :)