Nayarra Customization Advice/Ice Palace MME

carlyle

Several months ago, I "completed" Nayarra's customization - that is, I discovered the outfit she wears today.

However, this new MME looks pretty interesting - compared to the Underwater Background I currently use, the Ice Palace is more true to Nayarra's greenish-blue colors.

I would appreciate advice on whether the background is good enough of an improvement on Nayarra to warrant purchasing the MME or not.

Your current background is mostly hidden by everything else in your outfit. The background from the new MME would add more depth to your customization.

Remember with an MME you're getting more items as it transforms, so if you like the background and have the NC to spend I'd go for it.

I've never done the MME before but I took the plunge for the NC bonus thingy and i plan on spiffing up my Christmas Kougra eventually and the background is perfect for her. As mentioned, it has a unique depth to it that others kind of lack.

Two more items I have been thinking about as well - Frozen Facepaint and Evening Draik Jewellery.

I probably will get the Jewellery because Nayarra's neck looks bare (that sounds awkward... :mellow:). I don't think there are any better options to fix that, but is it something that actually improves the outfit overall? Whenever I make revisions to customizations, they always look "weird" to me so I can't trust my first impressions.

The Frozen Facepaint is a trickier choice for me. I generally don't like facepaints as I find most of them too gaudy and the others inappropriate to Nayarra's customization. The last time I worked on Nayarra, I decided to go without them. However, the Frozen Facepaint is more subdued on Nayarra, so I am seriously considering buying it. What do you guys think about adding that to Nayarra? Also, will it ever retire or will it be available permanently?

Also, any recommendations for the foreground? I haven't changed it with Nayarra's background, but I am not sure if I would do better without it. I don't think that there is a better foreground either. Any recommendations there?

Anyways, thank you for your time.

None of the foregrounds I have in my closet look any good with the background. But I did use the snowman from the stocking stufftacular. I know i have a bunch of foregrounds and stuff in my SDB that I plan on working on getting into the closet.

I'd suggest something like the snowflakes. Anything white or light blue would work.