Mortog Smooch Avatar frustration...

This avatar is so maddening to me! I've tried selecting the same pattern of 1,1,2,4 (on the first,second,third and if lucky fourth rounds respectively) for 122 consecutive tries and to my disappointment, no avatar and no winnings...only NP lost...

The question is, is there some trick or tip that I should know?

Also, I thought the 1,1,2,4 pattern was a successful and popular one. Should I stick with it and keep going or change to another pattern (2,1,3,4 for example)?

These random avatars and games totally dislike me, but I don't and that's just not fair :sad02:

I didn't know about the pattern when I was trying for this one but I got the avatar on about my 4th try so I guess I was lucky! I remember I did 1, 1 but unfortunately don't remember the rest.

I know how frustrating the luck based avatars are and completely feel your pain! Good luck!

I really think as much as many others would like to claim differently- it's all just dumb luck.

Possibly those patterns are mere coincidences, I do have the avatar, although I didn't use any type of trick or tip-- I just picked randomly.

Always go for the last Mortog. It worked with me and with all my friends. Actually, it worked so well with me that I got not only the avvie but a trophy too! :)

I'm gonna try my luck once again - using this 'strategy' haha.

I'm not much for the Mortog Avatar myself, either. That one and the Keno avatar cost me too much money.

Game avatars are kind of a mixed bag with me, personally. I have some avatars that a lot of people find really hard, but I can't for the life of me achieve the ones for the (allegedly) easier games like Kass Basher to save my soul.

Eventually you'll get there, but don't sweat it too much. :rock:

Thank you all for replying! Patricia I'll take your tip into account, but I also feel I'm just too unlucky to simply pick randomly every time. If I get it anytime soon, I'll update!