Neoquest 1 or 2

laceew45

NeoQuest 1 or 2  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Which is the easiest to get the avatar(s) for?

• NeoQuest 1
    • NeoQuest 2
    • Neither is easy
    • Both are fairly easy

I have played neoquest 1 before and kept getting stuck at one certain part (i don't remember where, the cave, maybe) and I was just wondering, because I want all the avatars for both games. But when I lose a lot or have to keep starting over, it gets frustrating. So, Which game is the easiest to get the avatar(s) for?

(I know NeoQuest 1 only has 1 avatar and NeoQuest 2 has 3)

Vote at the top or mention and offer advice below, please!

I like NQII better than NQ, but NQ is not actually all that hard on normal mode (I haven't played the other modes yet). Some of the dungeons (okay, caves) are more tedious than NQII, but I wouldn't call them hard, especially if you use a good guide for it with nice maps. Also, you don't pick up party members; you can put all of the skill points for different areas into your one character.

Honestly, I would say don't be intimidated by NQ on Normal mode. It just takes a while to get to the avatar part.

ETA: Also, you can get the first NQ II avatar within like five minutes of starting, so if all you want is one avatar...that's the easiest to get.

I don't know about easier, but if you have a decent set of maps and a LOT of extra time on your hands the one for NQ is pretty straight forward. The only annoying part is having to hurt for specific enemies to get the items needed to upgrade your weapons.

I haven't actually gotten the ones for NQ2 yet because I keep getting distracted and with the lag I've given up for a bit.

in NQ1 you have to run around and collect items to upgrade weapons then go back and get them made .. and you can choose which one you want .. honestly i liked that part more than just moving forward in NQII and just hoping for bosses to drop you a good weapon ..

in NQ1 the Erick avatar is half way through , while in NQII the avatars are at the end of the 5th & last chapter ..

I say go for NQ1 .. and use a guide .. it's not bad at all ..