Random item from a user?

Lia Seeya

So when I got on Neo today, I got an Ixi Skull from a user that I had never interacted with before. I'm guessing it's one of those random acts of giving, or they accidentally sent it to the wrong person.

I checked their lookup, and they seem to be like any other user. Probably made a little accident in sending me the item. It's not worth a LOT of NP, but I think it's a rather neat little item. They have also not Neomailed me regarding the item.

What should I do? Do I return it and seem ungrateful for the random act of giving? :( I don't want to seem ungrateful.

(Lia, you're stressing too much for this little thing.)

well maybe they did it by mistake, or maybe they were just following the christmas giving forum idea. About a week ago I tried to give someone some cheese for an avatar they'd mentioned they were trying to get, but they sent it back. It was a tiny bit odd, but I wasn't uber insulted, so don't worry. Maybe just message them first if you don't want to offend but feel you should send it back.

I feel like that could've been me as I was gifting from the TDN Christmas Wishlist Gifting Post, and I know I sent one of those somewhere..

I was starting to confuse myself with wishlists and shop wizards and gifting (oh my!)

:)

well maybe they did it by mistake, or maybe they were just following the christmas giving forum idea. About a week ago I tried to give someone some cheese for an avatar they'd mentioned they were trying to get, but they sent it back. It was a tiny bit odd, but I wasn't uber insulted, so don't worry. Maybe just message them first if you don't want to offend but feel you should send it back.

The mystery has been solved, as seen below! Thank you for the advice though, I feel like I would have done the message first. :)

I feel like that could've been me as I was gifting from the TDN Christmas Wishlist Gifting Post, and I know I sent one of those somewhere..

I was starting to confuse myself with wishlists and shop wizards and gifting (oh my!)

:)

Hello! I'm so sorry, I should have checked the wishlist first! Thank you very much for letting me know through here, I'll be sending the item back. <3 (Also how generous of you. :D)

Alright, my question has been answered. How do I request to close the thread? o:

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Ruto).

Perform a summoning ritual! The original topic has been answered.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Ruto if you have any questions regarding this action.