Re-introduction

Demy

Hi everyone,

I am saying re-introduction since I have returned to neopets and the TDN forums after 3 or 4 years of absence. Atleast I think it's around that amount. Lots has changed on neopets I see! Glad to see this place is still up and running! So my name is Raven! Hi! I'm a 26 year old woman from Holland who wastes her time watching movies, making cosplays, surfing online and now once again on neopets. XD

Could any of you please tell me how I change my info on this forum? It has an old bit of text on it about me that is making me giggle of about how silly I wrote it and I would like to correct it now so it's more up to date. ^^;

Anyway nice to meet you all! And it's good to be back!

~Raven

At the top of the page you should see a drop down menu with your name next to it.

• Click on the drop down menu and then "my profile",
  • Click "edit my profile"
  • In General Account Setting (Which will be the first page it takes you to), you'll have several areas to edit, your "About Me" info is in Profile Information, there you can edit it :D

That's cool that you like Cosplay! I do too! I've gone as Hinata Hyuga (Naruto), Yuna Braska (FF10), and Lydia Carlton (Earl and Fairy)!

Ah thank you for the explaination! I completely missed the edit profile button there x_x; silly me.

Yay a fellow cosplayer! I can post all my cosplays but I have been cosplaying for 8 years now and it has become quite a list. My current cosplays that are finished or I am working on are Scarlet witch (avengers age of ultron), Gamora (guardians of the galaxy), Lady Sif (Thor the dark world), Mystique (x-Men) and Jhudora (neopets). Lots more planned though XD.