Help!! I'm really new here...

kellypisces

Hi Kelly! Welcome to The Daily Neopets Forums! If you have any questions, do not hesitate to neomail/message me and/or others as we all are very friendly here!

You can easily create a wishlist using Jellyneo.net. It's a different fansite.

If you create an account, log in and hover over "Item database", you will get a dropdown menu with one of the options called "My wishlists".

Be sure to activate the feature by hovering over "My jnAccount" and then clicking "Services Portal". That will open up a page, scroll down and see "Available Services", then click "Sign up!" next to "My Wishlists".

Then go to "My Wishlists" under the "Item Database"-category and from then on, you can create new lists, add items and manage lists.

There even is a code generator to generate HTML to put your wishlist up on a (pet)page. If you do not want to upload it to a petpage, you can publish your list on Jellyneo.

If you have any more questions about wishlists, search Jellyneo for it, as they are the ones using their Item Database, (which is really helpful pricing your items too!)

Hi Kelly! Welcome! Please do not hesitate to neomail me at Songbirdsara on Neopets. I'm online often and have been playing off and on for about 12 years. I know you'll find an incredible community here... I've only been on the forums for a few weeks (although I've been using the site for over a year!) and I already feel like it's home!