Classic Neohome issue

frogadelic

I just found the Classic Neohomes after the transition and decided to try to build one, but for some reason the process seems to get stuck on step 2. It just says "In process" and "Hours left: less than 1". This is the second time I've tried to build it. Has anyone else had this problem? Anyone have any ideas of what I should do? I need a Classic Neohome to get the Robo avatar...

The same happened to me and I sent in a ticket. They weren't helpful at all (they haven't really been since the switch), and they just told me that they put my ticket in a "handy dandy filing system" and that they'll basically get to it when they get to it. They didn't give me any details or anything.

Mine has been stuck for over a month. :sad01_anim:

I am able to arrange my furniture and add furniture to my classic neohome. Is it just when you try to build it or add a room?

Oh, thank you for posting the editorial. I mainly posted this thread to see if I was having an isolated problem and find out if TNT knows about it. They do, so yay. I'll just occupy myself with other things until it's fixed :p