Ads Messing With My User Lookup Formatting?

lizzyjane101

I was just wondering whether I was going crazy... I've been away for a few months and I can't remember whether there used to be ads on he user lookups. I think they might be a recent thing. Anyway, I wouldn't mind really (TNT's gotta earn money somehow), but I think it's messing with the formatting.

http://www.neopets.com/userlookup.phtml?user=lizzyjane101

The ad itself doesn't quite fit in my layout and... well... you can see for yourself the funny little annoying thing it's doing. Does anyone know the specs for the ads so I can at least make a feeble attempt at fitting my (really sunnyneo's) coding around it?

I was just wondering whether I was going crazy... I've been away for a few months and I can't remember whether there used to be ads on he user lookups. I think they might be a recent thing. Anyway, I wouldn't mind really (TNT's gotta earn money somehow), but I think it's messing with the formatting.

http://www.neopets.com/userlookup.phtml?user=lizzyjane101

The ad itself doesn't quite fit in my layout and... well... you can see for yourself the funny little annoying thing it's doing. Does anyone know the specs for the ads so I can at least make a feeble attempt at fitting my (really sunnyneo's) coding around it?

With the new transition TNT has changed the name of the ad element. If you add #ad-table to your removal codes that should fix it.

im pretty sure I remember them being there before, but something is wrong with your page that is preventing it from being centered, which is really odd

Not all userlookups are designed to be in the center so there is nothing odd about it.

With the new transition TNT has changed the name of the ad element. If you add #ad-table to your removal codes that should fix it.

Not all userlookups are designed to be in the center so there is nothing odd about it.

Awesome! Thanks so much, all fixed :D

I'm a bit of a control freak and that little slidy thing was driving me crazy.

Thanks everyone <3