Hey everybody

I'm brand new to this forurm, I hope I will get a warm welcome to your lovely interesting site. I'm Kalan Van Kristand an pureblooded Hybrid vampire lord, I hope we can all get along happily with each other on this site. I love to draw, writing stories, play video games and I love wolves a lot. I also like roleplaying as well, my favorite kinds are Fantasy, supernatural, fantasy wolves, Pokemon rps as well.

Ranaki - well I made that combo when I created my rp character Kalan Von Kristand for a different site I rp on.

nicolelouise - thank you I hope I will enjoy it as well nicole. :3

Hert123 - I play 3ds games, the ones I play is Pokemon, smash bros, Fantasy life, Fire emblem, Legend of zelda Ocrania of time 3DS, and animal crossing. thank you I hope I will have a lovely time here and geld to hear that everybody is friendly on this site.

Hert123 - I play 3ds games, the ones I play is Pokemon, smash bros, Fantasy life, Fire emblem, Legend of zelda Ocrania of time 3DS, and animal crossing. thank you I hope I will have a lovely time here and geld to hear that everybody is friendly on this site.

Awesome! What is your fave Pokemon gen? And have you played the other Legend Of Zelda games too? I haven't logged in into animal crossing for.. about a year? Whoopsie :P

Venus0523 : that is very good to hear that they are friendly and helpful on this site.

Hert123: well I like almost every pokemon generation, my less favorite generation I don't know. I played Legend of zelda twilight princess on the wii, but I didn't get pretty far just almost close to end ut barely. I'm pretty far of orcania of time 3D near the end of the game. I bet your town is going to have weeds everywhere and have roachs inside the house by now. lol