Hi all!

bluetemplar187

Welcome to TDN and back to Neopets :) I was off Neopets for a long number of years before rediscovering it (and discovering TDN) back in 2009.

When you're just trying to get back into the swing of Neo things, especially in the middle of an event, it's hard to remember when you're supposed to be doing what.

You're sorry you missed the start of GMC. I'm sorry that I didn't think to check the news page during the Neopocalypse of the recent move and I totally missed out on an avatar, even though I was around on the site and putting up with exactly the same crap that everyone else was. It still rankles! But I learnt an important lesson about checking the news page!!

Seriously though, I'm sure I'd miss out on so much more if it wasn't for TDN and if I'd been a member back during the move, I would have heard about the avatar.

Welcome to TDN, hope you have fun around here, and they can help you keep your finger on the pulse.