Any customization tips for Faerie Xweetok?

I think some brown clothes would work best. Because the faerie xweetok is blue and cream kind of coloured, brown works best with blue. I think maybe anything woodland-y or earthy theme would also work well. Because there aren't many clothes for xweetok, you'll have to look at clothes that fit all neopets which means you might have to spend a fair amount of money to customize your faerie xweetok.

But yeah, in my opinion I think brown colours and anything woodland-y would look good :)

I have a Faerie Xweetok too, and it took me a really long time to find a customization for her I was actually happy with. I went with a Woodland Faerie kind of theme and she looks just perfect to me now. The best colours to work with are brown, beige and green.
Someone here actually advised me to give her a necklace, because I was bothered with the ruff, and without that she was far easier to customize.

Edit: I got bored and started playing around at DTI. Now I've created a Faerie Xwee Flynn Rider customisation.

2ithe6s.jpg
The items I used are:
Cool Xweetok Wig
Hanging Fronds

Infectious Smile of the Shoutout Showdown Goalie
Hansos Thief Jacket
Frying Pan
AAA Host Shoes
Cool Xweetok Trousers
Swashbuckling Academy Background
Shrubbery

I was actually amazed how much easier it is to customize a male Faerie Xwee compared to a female. I got inspiration for a Robin Hood look as well, and an Evil Lord look.

If you type in "species:Xweetok -is:nc -is:pb" on Dress to Impress you should find all of the neopoint items a Faerie Xweetok can wear. Hope that helps.

I have a Faerie Xweetok too, and it took me a really long time to find a customization for her I was actually happy with. I went with a Woodland Faerie kind of theme and she looks just perfect to me now. The best colours to work with are brown, beige and green.

Someone here actually advised me to give her a necklace, because I was bothered with the ruff, and without that she was far easier to customize.

Edit: I got bored and started playing around at DTI. Now I've created a Faerie Xwee Flynn Rider customisation.

2ithe6s.jpg

The items I used are:

Cool Xweetok Wig

Hanging Fronds

Infectious Smile of the Shoutout Showdown Goalie

Hansos Thief Jacket

Frying Pan

AAA Host Shoes

Cool Xweetok Trousers

Swashbuckling Academy Background

Shrubbery

I was actually amazed how much easier it is to customize a male Faerie Xwee compared to a female. I got inspiration for a Robin Hood look as well, and an Evil Lord look.

If you type in "species:Xweetok -is:nc -is:pb" on Dress to Impress you should find all of the neopoint items a Faerie Xweetok can wear. Hope that helps.

Thank you very much! I will do my best to find the best wearables for my xweetok!!