Please help my kitty win :3

Mirandaell

https://www.snapyeti.com/snaps/21291#

If you could click that and "Admire" my precious little newcomer Gauge we're hoping to win some fabulous at toys. Gauge doesn't really know what he likes right now, and as a rescue cat we have no idea either

It says at the bottom of the page made with love in raleigh NC. How cool, I just moved to NC. It's so sweet of you to have rescued that beautiful cat. You have my vote!

Also lilly_satou, you can admire or like the picture if you have a valid Facebook account. It will still accept your like even if you don't allow Facebook to post on your behalf (you don't want to spam all your friends with kitty pictures....or do you?)

c:

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Rune Valentine) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't double post. If you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.