Boys vs Housework

deboratibi

Oh no, I feel so bad for you D:
I choose D. I like this topic, it's nice to think about my future. 

My current relationship involves a guy who has never ever instilled any type of "you are woman you do this" on me. Of course, I'm not entirely sure that any guy would do that until after marriage. But he enjoys cooking, he expressed confusion that time his mom said that girls were suppose to do the vacuuming (unless she's the only girl, then he has to do it lol), stuff like that. If he ever tried to pull some sexist stuff, I'd seriously rethink the relationship, this issue is really important to me. Neither of my parents have a real job, but my mom still does all the housework. I'll hear her complaining about none of the boys putting their dishes in the -empty- dishwasher (whereas I complain that they don't rinse off their dishes first because apparently they hate having a dishwasher that works), and it brings to mind what I don't want my husband to be like. 

And I think raising by example--husband doing half the housework, etc--is extra important to instill these values into my future children.