Does Anyone Know Anything About This Item?

fullonparanoid

I was poking around on JN last night and I came across this item:

Ship in a Bottle Snowglobe

toy_pirateship_snowglobe.gif

I have been around Neopets for over a decade and I have NEVER seen this item.

I WANT IT! :D

Has anyone ever seen one for sale?

Also, can someone explain to me how the Smuggler's Cove works? I've never seen ANYTHING for sale there.

Thank you for any help!

Cheers!

:P

I have never seen that item either so I can't help you with that, sorry....but, smugglers cave hardly ever restocks, that's why you won't really see anything there.

Also, it only stocks specific items, and there's a limited number of each of those items. So for example, you used to be able to buy the super attack pea

from there, but they limited the number of them to 120 and they have now sold all of them so it will never re-stock there again (unless neopets release more).

Also, there's usually only like one of each item when it does restock. if you look at the guides they explain it more and give you a list of the known items. :)

Smuggler's Cove items are extremely rare, and the Ship in a Bottle Snowglobe is one of them. Only 120 of each Cove item can exist in Neopets at a time, so restocks happen if someone somehow loses an item, although that rarely happens because the items are worth into the millions, and some, like the Super Attack Pea, could inflate to a billion. So nobody is stupid enough to keep a Cove item in their inventory to tease the Pant Devil.

The only way to get yourself that snowglobe is probably when someone puts it up for sale in Auctions.