Getting a job coupon

dragonlady07286

The Knowledge and Extravagance wheels are the specific wheels that can give out job coupons. To be honest, though, I would recommend sticking to the basic jobs that don't require coupons - the cheapest ones (aside from any you might get once in a blue moon from the Wheel of Knowledge) cost about 60k, and the rewards for super jobs are usually much less than that.

All these years and I've NEVER gotten a job coupon from the Wheel of Knowledge. It's beyond frustrating. Most of the time I get the darned "?", which gives some silly little hint about one thing or another. EVEN a "did you know" that states that job coupons can be gotten via the Wheel of Knowledge. :P

Anyway, yeah, you're MUCH better off buying/trading for coupons, if you really want one, or just doing like Slavecrown suggested, and just doing the basic jobs. I've only done basic jobs myself. 1,825 so far. Which SOUNDS like a lot, but if you check the top 100 for basic jobs? Some of them have nearly and OVER 20,000 jobs completed! Which means they've done jobs just about every day, for OVER 12 years! (Or at least their number 1 Employee has!)

Basic jobs are a decent way to make NP depending on the market and how much certain items sell for in user shops. Just make sure to avoid the basic jobs with a 1 minute time limit. Those are hard to finish in time and you won't get a good time bonus payout for doing it quickly. The 4 jobs I've failed on were 1 minute jobs, when I first found the Basic Jobs.

Best of luck!