Exams

antiaircraft

Poll  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Rate exams from 1-10 (with 10 being the best).

Well, you may have noticed that I just had my first term exams for this year - exam stress is still wearing off, I'm starting to get my results back, and I thought I would create a topic to talk about exams.

So to start of the conversation: Aaaah! I'm gonna fail all my subjects!

Nothing like a bit of optimism, huh?

Well, I've got my GCSEs in about a months time. So yeah, pretty scared about that. But think you're going to do well and you will. ;)

well I don't have no Exams :D

But some advice, even if you revsied loads, don't think, "I will easily pass this, i done loads of revsing and i will ace it"

Mainly because my friend, he never came out for about 2 months, in the evenings, because he kept revsing, before the exam, he was so full of it thinking "I so gonna ace it" and he got E's :P

I have to take IGCSEs at the end of this year x_x . My results aren't too bad so far.

No fails yet.

I actually find if I find that if I revise less I do better. o_O

I actually find that sometimes I do better if I revise less. I guess this is because when you study you get all tensed up and can't relax.

I get final exams, the teachers say you can't really study for them

except looking at past notes and such, but I'm not the best studier in the world!

So...I'm not much a big exam person, bleh!

• 3 weeks later...

My exams are done since mid-april, ahaha :P

And I know my results too

A-

A

A

B+

okay... just need to know one more result, and I'll be set.

But I'm really happy with those and proud :P

Congrats!

My mid-year exams are closing in already... it feels like I only finished my first term ones a week ago.

Congrats!

My mid-year exams are closing in already... it feels like I only finished my first term ones a week ago.

Thank you. I've got 5 subjects this year. Maths, English, Chinese, Higher Chinese, and Science.

Let me see... I have to take: Mathematics, Additonal Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry, Physics, English, Economics, Bahasa Melayu (the Malaysian language) and Information Technology.

I had AP Chemistry exams a few days ago. It was hard, but it is said to be the hardest out of all the APs. Next year, I'll be taking Calculus, Physics, USH, and hopefully music theory (but I'll have to take that test at a different school or at a community college. I have the class already, but my school doesn't offer the test).

For my mid-years, I pretty much need to touch up on my Economics & Bahasa... although I seriously doubt the Bahasa will help.

Exams are a 1 for me. I don't do well under pressure. :S

This year I have Chemistry, English, Functons and Relations (math) and Music - Performance, Theory & History.

All are academic courses... which I believe is the Canadian equivalent to AP or honours.

My mid-year holidays coming up... time to wreck them by studying like crazy.

Ugh, I have a new exam to study for, in English class o.o

Sigh! I also have my math final exams too...that's coming up soon...

along with a science final exam...I don't have to take the French exam...

I think! :]