Your account has been silenced for -392897 hours. ..What?

perplexingpenguin

I got this message via neomail, with a blank spot where the reason should go. It doesn't say permanent, but apparently I'm silenced for negative 44 years? I am absolutely baffled, and the page for tickets is blank as well. Help!

"This temporary silencing will end in -392898 hours 0 minutes. After which you will regain full access to the Neoboards, Neomail, guilds, etc., and be able to edit your pages once again. Please contact support if you feel that this was done in error."

And it appears the time is counting more and more time, not less. Is this some kind of awful glitch?

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please don't double post. If your post is the most recent reply and you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I would say your best bet is to contact them directly via E-Mail ([email protected]) however, I wouldn't count on an ASAP response as they are still busy with transition bugs and glitches and mails before yours. But you never know, it could be sooner than later.