Ian

Ahhhh I never realized I got this?? valiant.gif I accidentally lost my Deadly Dice avatar yesterday but I was so confused as to why my avatar count didn't change. There was no notification, probably got it while fighting for the obelisk war. :D

Something Has Happened! cheeseroller.gif You are now eligible to use 'Techo - Cheesy' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Hooray! Only 10 more avatars to 300. :)

Edit: another one!

Something Has Happened! jarbjarb.gif You are now eligible to use 'Tyranu Evavu' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

That was easier to get than I anticipated. :D

I LOVE YOU ALP

Something Has Happened! mootix.gif You are now eligible to use 'Mootix' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Something Has Happened! werelupe.gif You are now eligible to use 'Werelupe' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Something Has Happened! white_snowbunnies.gif You are now eligible to use 'Whee!' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

---

Edit: and yayyy finally got this one

Something Has Happened! soup_faerie_kind.gif You are now eligible to use 'Soup Faerie' as an avatar on the NeoBoards! Edited by xrazydiamond

I got the Seekers avatar today!! Only two more until the set is completed :woot:

Something Has Happened! white_snowbunnies.gif You are now eligible to use 'Whee!' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Something Has Happened! werelupe.gif You are now eligible to use 'Werelupe' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Something Has Happened! mootix.gif You are now eligible to use 'Mootix' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

I got the Ultimate Bullseye avatar today!

Something Has Happened! bullseye.gif You are now eligible to use 'Turtum' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

I attribute this one to luck: first I hit a red balloon + the target, and the next shot I hit the Hagan ballon + punchbag Bob's apple! ^_^

EDIT: I also just got this one, thanks to the ALP!

Something Has Happened! ghostkrawk.gif You are now eligible to use 'Ghost Krawk' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Finally remembered that these two are pretty cheap, considering the other ones I need.

fyora.gif

Something Has Happened! htrich.gif You are now eligible to use 'HT - Rich' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

EDIT:

Something Has Happened! easterbunny.gif You are now eligible to use 'Easter Cybunny' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Forgot we can get this one today too. Woohoo!

Edited by xrazydiamond

Thank you, kind Neopian!

Something Has Happened! meowclops_close.gif You are now eligible to use 'Meowclops' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

fon_nb_8kh923rh.gif

NEW BATTLEDOME CHALLENGER!!!

Neggbreaker will be waiting for you in the BATTLEDOME!!!

No one is exactly sure of his history, but they are all quite sure he is pure evil...

Something Has Happened! nfy14.gif

You are now eligible to use 'Beware the Neggbreaker' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Fan-flipping-tastic! Another avatar from a daily I can cross off my list wooo~ (:

Edit: Lookie what I found while pound surfing omg :dance: Decided to keep her :wub_anim:

Something Has Happened! huggy.gif You are now eligible to use 'Huggy' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Something Has Happened! ghostkrawk.gif You are now eligible to use 'Ghost Krawk' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

I got 'Pink' and 'Mazzew' today, thank you so much ALP! This is awesome!!!

Oh! I got this one RIGHT NOW! It is working!!! (I thought it was too late)...I am sooooo happy!

Something Has Happened! easterbunny.gif You are now eligible to use 'Easter Cybunny' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

I finally have Meuka eeeeeeeee meukasnot.gif

The TDN guide says I needed at least 45 HP to beat him, but I kept stubbornly challenging him despite my 30 HP so I kept losing hahaha. Got a 15 HP boost from the healing springs then, BAM, three muffins thrown later, he went down woohoo! :rambo: