Ian

WOO! Nearly fell off my seat. My mouth actually fell open. I was so not expecting it!

PancakeBunny jumps out of the hole a few seconds later...

Wow - PancakeBunny is carrying an item. I wonder where they found ' Stained Glass Symol Window'!!

AV05.jpg

Edit: Another woo!

AV06.jpg

For anyone, what do you get when you use a Nerkmid? Besides the avatar that is. And what one is the cheapest?

I have bought a Magical Golden Nerkmid for 200k+ @ the trading post... (It is the cheapest I guess)... I only got a food item :crying: . Sorry! I :sad01_anim: I forgot what particular food item it was. :ohno: .. I'm just really after the avatar b)

I am SO PSYCHED! the Number Six asparagus just went down SO MUCH and I got the Adam avvie!!! yay!

numbersix.gif

it is now only 5,403,633 NP so it's a great time for those of you who are close to check out the page :

about us neopage

Something Has Happened!

You are now eligible to use 'Sinsi - Shapeshifter' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

I got that one by coincidence I swear XD

I just started that game yesterday and 'coincidentally' I was up to level 6 before giving up XP

Lucky I did that. ^_^

Finally got the ITTPD one. GEEZ :P

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Ruto) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please make sure all posts have at least seven words. Smileys don't count.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I have 152 avatars now :D I got lent FQD and ZDAP free and brought a lot for real cheap *SSW ish the BEST!* I missed out on Sticks 'n' stones yesterday, even tho I had a ticket :P

Something Has Happened!

You are now eligible to use 'Meepit Vs Feepit' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

~x~

In one try!!! My second game avatar! I am going for A Meepit! Run! next...

Something Has Happened!

You are now eligible to use 'Meowclops' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

~x~

Got it lent free :D

And I you can click my counter for what ones I have :D

Successful Avatar Day Today:

valentine_chia.gifzafara_helpful.gifjarbjarb.gifpooralbert.gifrobotjetsam.gif

All of these thanks to TDN and my new auto refresher.

Who did you battle for the Jetsam one?

Also be careful, TNT can freeze you if you use an auto refresher. There was a topic somewhere where a bunch of people mentioned it.

I finally get the kelp avatar, after spending more than 700k, at least : kelpwaitress.gif

I'm glad, it's very pretty :)

I'm up to 194, but I'm not sure which is my proudest achievement. Maybe Pink, although I am upset because I was under the impression that I had to feed a pink pet pink spooky popcorn, as opposed to anything with the word popcorn in it, so I spent 250k on the popcorn... but at least I get the pink pet for free, as a very nice neopian lent it to me. :)

I am not so good on the games, though, so I only have a few avatars that can be received from games, which is disappointing. :(

Who did you battle for the Jetsam one?

Also be careful, TNT can freeze you if you use an auto refresher. There was a topic somewhere where a bunch of people mentioned it.

Eek, I didn't know that! *prays she doesn't get frozen* How in the world would they know that I was using one though?

And the Jetsam I fought, Kimmopix, belongs to our very own Anime. He is on one of her side accounts, animetriplicate2, and she is very generous for letting us fight him.

You can find the pet and rules for challenging him on her side account, but to actually request a challenge you need to message her on her main account, animetriplicate

I did request Kimmopix a while ago but I have a feeling I wrote to her on her side account... I didn't mean to! I read the rules tons of times but I still think I did it by mistake. I can't actually remember though so don't want to harass her on her main in case I already wrote there :P.

As for the auto refresher, they can detect it as every refresh occurs at the exact same time, same amount of time between each refresh kind of thing. I don't know if it's in the rules or not, actually. I don't remember it being there. But they don't like it.

What is an Auto Refresher? And I need those graveyard and helpful avatar. And the blue fuzzle.... I have no refreshing avatars!

Well, the one I'm most proud of is my Sutek's Tomb one. It was one of my first times playing, and I was all like yes! You know why? Because I'm cool like that. b) jk! But I also like my Juhdora one, the one that you can only get once a year when you do a quest on Juhdora day? I don't know why, but it seems like a good avatar for a font. xD

Today I received:

- I Love My Rock

- Battle Faerie

- Evil Eliv Thade

- Jetsam - Wanna Fight?

- Must... Keep... Smiling...

- Pinatas & Candy!

- Sssidney

- Tonu - Charge!

- Tuskaninny - Spotted

PHEW! I was a busy (and lucky!) bee today!