Ian

Something Has Happened!

You are now eligible to use 'Petpet Laboratory' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

I guess its a downside seeing I zapped my mazzew....*sigh*

On the other hand it was my first zap ever! I unlocked both the lab maps today!

Something Has Happened!

You are now eligible to use 'Skarl - Moody' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Joke I told:

Q: How is another name for a Christmas Acara similar to a bad case of Neggitus?

A: When They're equipped with a ring of jellies!

Thank you King Skarl! That was my first time I got rating 285/1000 and avatar from him! :graduated:

Oh, and I have started looking for ways of getting the Bonju Avatar. I don't know what other Avatars I have apart from ones I just earned after I joined TDN. The main site, not the forums. The Blumaroo I (most recently) made is: TryingandTesting as a support to TriedandTested ^_^

On the other hand it was my first zap ever! I unlocked both the lab maps today!

Oh I'm so jealous! I am hoping by the end of the month I will FINALLY get those last four pieces of the map...

If anyone who already has the map, or anyone who doesn't play anymore, and has some extra pieces floating around...

It would be the height of my whole Neopets career if I could just get the freaking laboratory map....

Oh and just so I'm not off topic: My newest avatar, Thanks To TDN:

plasticfir.gif

I got the Neomail Addict avatar today! I'm really happy because it's a random one XD

Lucky you V! There is two avvies I want Neomail Addict and Pink! I am getting the Pink! avvie from the next chain *reminds myself to put one of my pets on a side account* and the Neomail Addict *sniffles* is random. Is there something that you can write in a neomail to increse chances? I have heard that if you write 'I love Neomail' that will help. Is that true or just a rumor?

Milli, thats how you used to get the avie... when it first came out... its just random now, when you're doing something in your Neomail. Its also given automatically when you first sign up for Premium, if you didn't already have it.

Something Has Happened!

islandkacheek.gif You are now eligible to use 'Must... Keep... Smiling...' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Yay!! :D

EDIT:

Something Has Happened!

blessyoushoyru.gif You are now eligible to use 'Bless you, Shoyru.' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Something Has Happened! ghostlupe.gif You are now eligible to use 'Ghost Lupe' as an avatar on the NeoBoards! WOOP! Thanks so much TNT! And Defenders of Neopia... and everyone who runs TDN!

Congrats on the Neomail Addict! Could be that today is a lucky day.

I have 165 - the most expensive (so far) is the wocky snow day. I thought I would have to paint a pet snow and wait 100 days, but because my grundo was already (old) we got it right away. I like the petpet avvies too. We're waiting for the Huggy and Mazzew to mature now.

I really got lucky with the Sssydney Scratch Card, I got the avvie and 5k on my very first card.

Off to send some Neomail ... Have a great night!

I only have 73 on my new 3 day old account but I have 102 on my oldest account.

I got 71 of the 73 within a few minutes. It was all those click and get avvies. XD

I really want to get some from games.

Right now I am trying to get these:

evileliv.gifevilcoconut.gifnumbersix.gif

I don't know how I'd EVER get as many NPs as Adam. D:

pwned.gif

Well I'm always really excited to get a new avatar, but I really want a faerie Lenny,

And this pet's name, PeacockIfYouPlease, leaves me really no other choice,

but to just hope he eventually turns back into a Lenny. Hopefully soon...

petpetlabray.gif

And once more, never disappointed about getting a new avatar, but

I really like my little Whoot, and in one fail swoop, my Whoot, and hopes

of getting a faerie Lenny, are all Gone With The Wind...

Your eyes recover quite quickly after the giant explosion, but that's more than you can say for your Petpet. The Kookith is kind enough to sweep up Spiffy for you and you head home.

Do you really want to come back tomorrow?

Something Has Happened!

petpetlabray.gif You are now eligible to use 'Petpet Laboratory' as an avatar on the NeoBoards

Yay!! x3 I've been waiting for this. And I think my pile of soot is cute anyways o-o;