Ian

Well, I haven't posted on here before, so I guess I'll do it now.

I have 304 avatars, but I think the one I'm most proud of is my Escape from Meridell Castle one. It was the second one I ever got, since I already had an angelpuss attached so I got that one on accident. But if I remember correctly, I was #1 on EFMC the day the avatar came out. I guess I'm most proud of it because most of the others I have, anyone can get as long as they have enough np or go to a daily often enough. This one took skill.

Too bad I don't have the skills anymore.

OK - I know I already posted once today. But thanks to a very kind Neopian I was just able to challenge Meuka in the Battledome. Hurrah:

meukasnot.gif

A kind Neopian gave you Sneezles? :-/ How did that happen?

I just completed the packrat avatar! Then I went to look at my avatar checklist and realized I have the Chokato (TCG) avatar? I must have done something right years ago because I've never had collateral for that and was not looking forward to getting it all. Go younger self ^_^

I just completed the packrat avatar! Then I went to look at my avatar checklist and realized I have the Chokato (TCG) avatar? I must have done something right years ago because I've never had collateral for that and was not looking forward to getting it all. Go younger self ^_^

Good job past you! I love it when that happens. :) I got packrat yesterday as well, and then choked down the 30K or so and got I Taunt the Pant Devil.

King Skarl Says:

*hehehehehe* That was a really great joke! I give it a 827 out of 1000.

You're brilliant! You must take this gift from me.

King Skarl hands you:

Royal Cheese Bread

He also gives you 407 Neopoints!

Something Has Happened!

You are now eligible to use 'Blumaroo Court Jester' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

77332_chokato.gif

Something Has Happened!

You are now eligible to use 'Black Pteri' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

I just got this at the Battle Dome! I didn't know I'd get an avvie for it

so this was a pleasant surprise :)

Man, I'm a little jealous of some of you. I've been going every day for years for some of the random avatars, but still have never got them. Wheel of Knowledge, Court Jester, the other King Skarl joke one, the King Hagan wisdom one, Apple Bobbing, Deserted Tomb, TDMBGPOP, Snowager, Turmaculus...

I've also never had a fountain faerie quest, and I've been on the site longer than the fountain faerie has :-(

I've also never had a fountain faerie quest, and I've been on the site longer than the fountain faerie has :-(

Heehee, that was amusing. :) But hey, you've got alot more items and money and stuff! :-) And I'm sure that you'll stumble upon those avatars one day, I haven't gotten any of them yet, either! Of course, I'm rather new, but. You never know! :)

This is rather silly as they're easy avatars to get but -

I got my kass basher today~ Started playing a few days ago... and I got my berry field one! Finally... I was getting tired of blowing neopoints on half eateb berries. :yes: