Ian

Something Has Happened!

You are now eligible to use 'Jetsam - Wanna Fight?' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Guest ErikaChristine

I know this is a bit ahead of time, but my Snowbunny will come to age in 3 hours!! I am really excited. I've been wanting this avatar for years. :)

Something Has Happened!

meowclops_close.gifYou are now eligible to use 'Meowclops' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Something Has Happened!

zaffydoubleagent.gifYou are now eligible to use 'Zafara - Double Agent' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Finally got them! :D

I just got lent Chokato for free! *calms down heart* I was so nervous! Good thing I got it when I checked my inventory after getting the card. XD

Oh, and right after I returned the card, Neopets started acting up. DDD: I hope the rest of the lender's lends go safely! He was such a nice guy. X3

I think I have 130 avatars total. I missed a lot of exclusive and plot avatars since I keep taking breaks from neo, and I don't have many games one because I'm not very good at getting high scores on games. :P I'm hoping to change that as I focus more on avatars this year!

lenny_plushie.gif

WOOHOO!!! :D Just got it today! :) So happy!! :D *dances* Never thought I'd get this one...

Something Has Happened!

aishascalawag.gif You are now eligible to use 'Aisha Scalawag' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Yes! I finally got it!! :D I was beginning to wonder if I ever would.

And I got it when I got a booby prize of a Yellow Growth.

Something Has Happened!

You are now eligible to use 'Blumaroo - Fire!' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Thanks ALP!

Something Has Happened!

You are now eligible to use 'Easter Cybunny' as an avatar on the Neoboards!

Something Has Happened!

You are now eligible to use 'Slorg' as an avatar on the Neoboards!

-

One less seasonal avatar to worry about, and one more petpet avatar down! :D I wish my account would age faster though; I'd really want to start collecting the pet avatars. ;o;

Today I got the easter bunny avvie, and I'm currently working towards the island mystic (grrr so frustrating!)

Other than that, I like to think my collection is going pretty good (178 avvies and counting!)