Ian

Yay! Got Wheel of Knowledge Avatar today :D Woop!

And Magax!

Thanks for the tip teamshannon! I'd never really tried for that one before but it really was pretty easy.

No problem! Well done for getting it. And you're lucky to get the Wheel of Knowledge! I'm still waiting on that one, and monotony, and excitement... Bah!!

When it was the old wheel of excitement I used to get 10,000 all the time! Now it seems almost impossible to get 20,000, I do it every two hours and nada :(

No problem! Well done for getting it. And you're lucky to get the Wheel of Knowledge! I'm still waiting on that one, and monotony, and excitement... Bah!!

When it was the old wheel of excitement I used to get 10,000 all the time! Now it seems almost impossible to get 20,000, I do it every two hours and nada

I keep getting monotony all the time even though I've had it for forever already. I was really happy to get the Brightvale one :D I've been trying that one everyday for years and never gotten it. The two alluding me the most now (and widdling away at my bank account) are Kelp and Lever of Doom. I've spent sooooo many NP on those lately and nada :angry:

Finally got the Wheel of Excitement avatar!!! I've been playing that wheel every 2 hours for the past month even won the 20K once or twice before but no avatar. I almost jumped out of seat when I seen I got the avatar; way more excited I won that then the money!

Finally got the Wheel of Excitement avatar!!! I've been playing that wheel every 2 hours for the past month even won the 20K once or twice before but no avatar. I almost jumped out of seat when I seen I got the avatar; way more excited I won that then the money!

I finally got mine too! I've been trying every two hours for the last three months! So happy :)

I'm still missing the Wheel of Excitement and Wheel of Knowledge avis, too. They seem to be hard to get. Spin as often as possible, but so far no luck.

On the other hand...

Something Has Happened!

You are now eligible to use 'IOM Moehog' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Yay! ^^

I'm still missing the Wheel of Excitement and Wheel of Knowledge avis, too. They seem to be hard to get. Spin as often as possible, but so far no luck.

On the other hand...

Yay! ^^

congrats for your new avatar!

i can't get it hahahah

and i still miss the knowledge's wheel too :( but i'm sure that one day i'll get it :)

today i got this wonderfull avvie fireblumaroo.gif <3

congrats for your new avatar!

i can't get it hahahah

and i still miss the knowledge's wheel too :( but i'm sure that one day i'll get it :)

today i got this wonderfull avvie fireblumaroo.gif <3

Thanks, and congratulations to you, too. :) I'm currently waiting for my turn in the chain for that avi, myself. ^^

Also just got this one:

pantdeviltaunt.gif

So if anyone need Obsidian Daggers, I'm selling them cheap! lol! xD

I just got Mortog Smootch. I was ready to kill my computer after that one.

I'm probably gonna buy a Nerkmid by the end of the week. I'm still waiting for my Snorkle Snout from the Wishing Well.

I've been waiting for my Bag of Peanuts for half a year now. I think I'll just buy it when (if) my lab rat turns into an Elephante. I didn't even realize that Bag of Peanuts was cheaper than a Nerkmid when I bought the Nerkmid <_< , otherwise I would have gone for that first.

I JUST GOT THE WHEEL OF EXCITEMENT AVATAR!!! laughingsmiley.gif

Needless to say I am pretty darn EXCITED. graduated.gif This feels pretty awesome to get on my first day back at NeoPets for like a month... I feel pretty bad about that. But life caught up to me and some family issues came up, and I also have not had internet at my house in a while. So my pets are in need of pampering lol. And this will help me do it!

EDIT: Also just got the Mazzew avatar from a fabulous friend! happy.gif

Something Has Happened!mazzew.gifYou are now eligible to use 'Mazzew' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

just got this one:

monotony.gif

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Stephé) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your post at least 7 words long..

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Something Has Happened!

snargan.gifYou are now eligible to use 'Skeith - Snargan' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

That wasn't too bad. Also got gadsgadsgame.gif today. Felt like I was gonna go crazy after I made it to around 950 and lost a few times.

Goal is to reach 200 by Monday. I'm at 195 so hopefully!