Ian

I just got coconut jubjub and snicklebeast yesterday thanks to TDN loans - Thanks!! I also got Imposter Apple just before.

Heeeeeey I got those the day before you did because I sent you the pet :) So those are the ones I've gotten most recently.

@Frapp Cakes - make sure you've gotten all the clickable ones you can, via the categories section of the avatars. I found a couple long after I thought I had them all.

I just got Monotony :3

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Meuka, finally! I'll never have to spin the Wheel of Misfortune again!

Heeeeeey I got those the day before you did because I sent you the pet

How funny to bump into each other! Thanks for the transfer :)

I just got the Packrat avatar last night! I don't know how many I actually have, I'll go through my list and fill in my avatarlog profile... I think I have one anyway. EDIT: When it's off hiatus anyway...

sdb.gif

Something Has Happened!

You are now eligible to use 'SDB Pack Rat' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

I'm so glad to finally get this one. I finally got serious about it yesterday - doing packrat searches on google, and emptying the closet and taking all my pet's clothes. I was at 850 yesterday. I think it's time to put a bunch of stuff in my shop :)

This totally made my day:

Congratulations! You have guessed correctly in the Lenny Conundrum game (round 410). You have won 809 NP!

Because you were in the first 250 to guess correctly, you also have been awarded a Fire Guitar, and receive a trophy and the Lenny Conundrum avatar!

Yours Sincerely,

The Neopets Team!

lenny_plushie.gif

I got the Darigan Pteri avie on June 26, and I didn't keep coming back, so if it is at certain times of the day, then maybe I got lucky?

I currently have 171 avies, and I'm trying to collect more.

Got a new avatar today! I've been reselling my packrat stuff, and decided with the 100k I had gained first off to spin the Wheel of Extravagance... got the High Roller avatar! :D No more wasting 100k! :P And apparently it's one of the rarest so far... according to TDN's avatar stats. I'm thrilled. xD

I have 218 avatars, and my most recent one is ITTPD. I favour my 'Grey' avatar the most, as l received it from a FFQ.

I don't have it yet, but l can't wait until l finally get the Number 6 avvie. Then the saving of neopoints will be done, and it will be time for avatar items spending spree!

Approximately 7:50 am NST

68bp91.jpg

YEA-YUH, I've been waiting FOREVER for this one!! :D

Me too, I won the treasure but don't get the avie.

got coconut jubjub and snicklebeast today and draik hatched, wocky-snow and hi harris yesterday, thanks to the ALP

They have a great lending program! I have all the petpets now. Still need to get up to 150 posts for the draik and krawk!

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't double post. If you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

178 Avatars and counting :) I am so proud of getting the Number Six avatar two days ago :) been working towards it for a while now and lucky day when the asparagus dropped in price :)

Goodluck to everyone collecting!!!!!!

178 Avatars and counting :) I am so proud of getting the Number Six avatar two days ago :) been working towards it for a while now and lucky day when the asparagus dropped in price :)

Goodluck to everyone collecting!!!!!!

WOAH you got Number Six! Haha nice one, I have trouble even getting past 2mil... XD But then again, I'm not such an intense player I guess... :P