Ian

I've recently received the Kiss The Mortog avatar. FINALLY!!!@*#^&&%@.....I'm not a big fan of that game (though the Sonny and Cher and "game over, man!" bits make me giggle). I also tried getting the Double or Nothing avatar only to realize, upon entering a winning amount, that I already had it. lol

Currently buying copious amount of Golden Geraptiku Talisman to taunt that darn Pant Devil.

One of my favorite things about the fact that it is now summer is that I can spend select afternoons trying to get high scores in the game avatars. Wish me luck... :/

Good luck. :P

That's what I'm going for. I got Feepit vs. Meepit today (I gave up last time when I was 11 points away from winning and accidentally exited the window) and the cellblock master vex one (I have a theory on how to get that now). Now I'm going for TNT Staff Smasher. My last try was only 16 points away. I'm hoping to get that within an hour.

I've got on a roll this weekend with the game avies. I got feed florg, meepit vs feepit, dice escape and faerie bubbles.

I've played faerie bubbles on large screen size hundreds of times, and just tried it on small and got it first time!

Wheee the Random Avatar~ Think I will be using this for a while, I find it oddly cute xD

randomcontest.gif

I have 141. I had a time in the past going after them like a crazy.

But now I'm cool. I'm happy with mine. So probably I'll let the avies come for themselves :laughingsmiley:

142 secret avatars and counting!

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Something Has Happened!

leverofdoom.gifYou are now eligible to use 'Lever of Doom' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

whohoo!!! Getting random avatars is the best! It took me 32,200 NP in one session. I randomly tried here and there before...

Something Has Happened!

htricher.gif You are now eligible to use 'HT - Richer' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Since it was discount day at the Hidden Tower, I went for the next one. :D

I did the same as Spritzie and went for one of the avatars since it's discount day. I'll save up and get the "richer" one next month... I'm not sure I can ever get the "richest" one though!

Something Has Happened!

htrich.gifYou are now eligible to use 'HT - Rich' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!